Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from James



"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." Philippians 1:3-5

Recently I began my four year serving the FBCA/Connections family. I wish I could put into words how enormously thankful I am for all of you. It's more than you'll ever know and deeper than words can express.


-I'm thankful for authentic community that happens in Connection Groups in small groups, house gatherings and classrooms where Connections belong, grow and serve each other.
-I'm thankful for the generous spirit of so many FBCA who honor God first with their resources to advance His causes in this world.
-I'm thankful to be part of a church that loves people far from God, loves their neighbors, and which truly believes the church is not all about "us", but those who have yet to experience His amazing grace.
-I'm thankful for the humble shepherd/leaders who serve on our bolunteer staff who model with their lives what they preach with their mouths.

FBCA/Connections, simply put, I'm thankful for youAlso, we will take a break this Friday night gatherings. Same as Court-side @ 3pm this Sunday as well. We will resume next week!

No comments: