Saturday, September 22, 2012

Connections Newz Weekly‏

Good morning Friends at Connections!
I had a wonderful retreat at Hume Lake this past week. My soul, spirit and body is refreshed and renewed. I saw a deer wandering in the woods then run in front of me as I did my morning walk around the lake. It's amazing. God is so good! I am encouraged everyone of you to take a break from work or school and spend some time alone with God.

Anyhow, we will continue our "40 Days in the Word" video session with Pastor Tullian Tchividjian from Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Ft. Lauderdale, FL this sunday. He will be teaching on I John 2:3-6.

Good News! We have find a date for our College/Young adult retreat: Friday October 26- Sunday October 28 at 1000 Pines. http://www.thousandpines.com/programs/youngadultretreat/ This was originally planned as a 1000 Pines program event in September, but they did not have enough signed up and decided to cancel it. We decided to have our own program with at least five other church groups. The cost has been reduced to just $99.00 for two nights and 5 meals (3 meals on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday). This is an exclusive retreat for us so space is limited. Sign up and registration will start this Sunday. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
Don't forget to read our weekly bible study groups and activity for more information below.
Have a Blessed Weekend!
James

No comments: