Sunday, September 22, 2013

Connections Weekly Newz‏

My Fellow Connections Members, Leaders and Friends

I had a such a blast time last weekend. Firstly, hanging out with all of you at Balboa Park and then visiting the gigantic US Midway aircraft carrier in the afternoon and concluded our trip at the famous Coronado Hotel in San Diego. I will like to thank Maizie for taking the time and effort to lead the whole trip. Also, I was thrilled to witness our very own Alex Liao professing his faith that Jesus Christ is his Lord and being baptized last Sunday. Let's continue to pray and encourage him as he begins his journey with Christ.

By the way, I am excited about the Lytle Creek camping trip that is coming up on September 27-29. If you are interested you need to sign up and pay your due with Maizie bythis Sunday to secure your spot. As I have said before, the whole trip will cost $40.00 and that will include bed,meals, drink and gas. What a deal. We only have few spots left. For more information please contact Maizie Tam @ 626-716-0302.

I will see you all on Sunday!

Serve Beyond Self!

James Tsang










No comments: