Saturday, October 5, 2013

Connections Weekly Newz‏

My Fellow Connections Members, Leaders and Friends

I don't know about you, but I had a blast in our camping trip last weekend. I am glad to see those of you had made it out and we all had a good time. Again, my thanks goes to Richard and Maizie for organizing our camping trip.

Look ahead to this weekend, we will be having our all church work day this Saturday begin at 8-12pm. Let's come and clean up our facility. Also as some of you have requested we will play volleyball after lunch in the family life center(Gym) this Saturday. For more information please contact Maizie Tam @ 626-716-0302

Lastly,we will be having our monthly leadership board meeting this Sunday after service in room 205. Come and be a part of the family as we plan and take lead of the upcoming events and projects.

That's all for now. Please keep us in your prayer.

Serve Beyond Self!


James Tsang

No comments: